It took some time after graduating from USC before I got my first game design job. Here's the non-design work I did in the games industry.
- September 2014 - November 2014
- QA Tester
- Xbox One / PS4 / Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC
This was my first job in the games industry. I was contracted to Activision (via VOLT) to work on the latest Call of Duty game.
- Test newly-released builds to verify that old issues have been resolved.
- Test the game for new issues using pre-arranged checklists.
- Use JIRA software to log any new issues discovered.
- March 2014, March 2015
- Conference Associate